Thursday, December 10, 2009

Making a website..it really helps!!

Hello Hello!!
So I know I have been on the slacker spectrum of things in regards to maintaining my blog. But have no fear, end of the semester is here!! Which means its time to pick up the pace and update this thing!!

So I do have some real RELEVANT science updates. First on a personal level, in my computer application class we were required to make a website. I was initially totally put off by this idea. But after realizing that this was a requirement of my grade in my class I really had no choice but to complete it. With help from a fellow and patient colleague, I actually got into making my website. I left class feeling accomplished and proud of my pretty lame, (but functional!) website. While in school the next week I was approached by a couple of students taking AP Biology. There exam...on glycolysis and the Krebs cycle...KILLER! Being that I just completed a website and had featured a few links on the exact topics I showed them my website!! I saw them a few days after their test and was delighted that they had done well and that they liked the links I showed them. You can find them below.

http://www.johnkyrk.com/glycolysis.html
http://www.johnkyrk.com/krebs.html

Have fun sharing those ATP's!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment